I was tagged by theendofbadmemories.
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule#2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 10 new ones.
Rule#3: Tag 10 new people.
Rule #4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1) What is your dream threesome?
Caleb and Alex
2) Forrealsies, what is your favorite band of ALL time?
3) What era do you wish you could go back and live in?
something something Romans
4) What was the best concert you’ve ever went to?
Any concert with Yellowcard.
5) What do you wish more than anything that you could say to someone, but just can’t?
I wish that, when I meet people, I could ask them what their endgame is. I know that’s not the question, per se. But it’s my strongest answer
6) Do you feel that you have an unhealthy amount of regrets?
Nope. My brain has this great way of dishwashing away my worries
7) What’s been the most meaningful book you’ve ever read?
How I Became Stupid
8) What fictional animal (realistic or magical) do you which you had as a pet?
A fucking bunny
9) What country do you believe you were meant to live in?
I don’t believe anything is meant to be.
But in the effort to not be a party pooper, Japan.
10) Do you wish that you had done a different college major?
nope. Classics for life.
My Ten Questions
1. What is your least favorite color?
2. What is your favorite pasta shape?
3. Marry Fuck Kill: your favorite teacher, your favorite president (US or otherwise), your favorite author
4. Do you think freckles are attractive?
5. If you could do anything, anything at all, what would it be?
6. What is one thing that shaped you as a person (eg movie, book, song, person, quote, tv show)?
7. Deal or no deal?
8. One million dollars. You may not donate to charity. What do?
9. Name one person you miss, and their relationship to you.
10. How many people are one your boyfriend/girlfriend list (define this as you wish)?
itunes on shuffle, first 10 songs
theendofbadmemories nominated me for this. so here goes. It’s my ipod on shuffle. But you should do itunes
- Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
- Snow ((Hey Oh)) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Everyone Looks So Good From Here - Underoath
- She Had the World - Panic! At the Disco
- Confusion and Frustration in Modern Times - Sum 41
- Twenty Three - Yellowcard
- Blow - Ke$ha
- The Fourth Drink Instinct - Cute is What We Aim For
- Like a G6 - Far East Movement
- Broken (feat. Amy Lee) - Seether
Now I nominate the following to put their iTunes on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that play: mischiefmangoed, recyclehugs, danvonlongname, comfortcomfortdeercat, icanbelievewhatiplease, how-very-tardis-of-you
HIMYM being a metaphor for my life is starting to hella blow
I can’t tell if I’m really a Robin or not but lately it really seems like it
All I have to say is fuck you Barney Stinson
Fuck you buddy